On Wednesday, 26 July, there was a rise in the prices of gold and silver. Today, gold prices rose by Rs 226 and silver by Rs 187 in futures trade. Talking about the stock market, today Sensex closed up by 351 points and Nifty by 97 points.
What is the rate of gold?
Gold prices rose by Rs 226 to Rs 59,415 per 10 grams in futures trade due to strong demand in the spot market. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold contracts for delivery in August rose by Rs 226, or 0.38 per cent, to Rs 59,415 per 10 grams, with a business turnover of 4,637 lots.
Globally, gold was trading 0.34 per cent higher at USD 2,009.60 an ounce in New York.
What is the price of silver?
Silver prices rose by Rs 187 to Rs 74,960 per kg in futures trade today. On the Multi Commodity Exchange, the silver contract for delivery in September rose by Rs 187, or 0.25 per cent, to Rs 74,960 per kg in 17,347 lots. Globally, silver was trading 0.44 per cent higher at US$ 24.69 an ounce in New York.
- What is the spot rate of gold in your city?
According to the Good Returns website, the spot prices of gold in bullion market are:
– 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Delhi is Rs 60,320.
– 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Jaipur is Rs 60,320.
– The price of 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Patna is Rs 60,220.
– The price of 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Kolkata is Rs 60,160.
– In Mumbai, 10 grams of 24 carat gold is being sold at 60,160.
– 10 grams of 24 carat gold in Bangalore is Rs 60,160.
– 24 carat 10 grams gold in Hyderabad is worth Rs 60,160.
– Gold price in Chandigarh is Rs.60,320.
– 24 carat 10 gram gold rate in Lucknow is Rs 60,320.