Under the ninth installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, two thousand rupees are going to come in the account of the beneficiary farmers. The central government can put this amount in the account of farmers next month. The reason for this is that under this scheme, in every financial year, the government sends some six thousand rupees to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers. The government transfers the amount directly to the bank account of the farmers in three equal installments. Its first installment is deposited between April to July, second installment between August to November and third installment between December to March in the account of the beneficiary farmers.
The government has put the first installment of the current financial year and the eighth installment since the beginning of the scheme in the account of farmers. If you are also a beneficiary of this scheme then you would like to know whether you will get the next installment of Rs 2,000 under this scheme.
You can check this information in this way
If you want to get information about this, then you can check through these steps whether this installment will come to your account or not:
1. Open the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. Now click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ in Farmer’s Corner.
3. A new page will open in front of you.
4. On this page, select any one option from Aadhar Number, Mobile Number and Account Number.
5. Click on the number you have selected.
6. Enter the number of the option you have selected.
7. Now click on ‘Get Data’.
8. Full details will come in front of you.
9. On this page the name of the farmer, mobile number, Aadhar number, state, district, village, account number, date of registration and registration number will be displayed.
10. Here you have to see the option of Active and InActive.
11. If Active is written in this column then it means that your PM Kisan account is active.
12. It means that you will get the ninth installment under this scheme.
Check the name in the list also
If you want to be completely satisfied, then click on ‘Beneficiary List’ in ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on PM Kisan’s website. Now select the State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village from the drop down list. Now click on ‘Get Report’. Now the complete list of beneficiaries will come in front of you. The list of beneficiaries is in many pages. You can check your name in this list according to the first letter of your name.